Employment Opportunities in Electrical Services
Interested in joining our Team?
Have you completed an electrician apprenticeship program?
Do you have 5 years of electrical experience?
Are you interested in working with residential and light commercial?
Are you an electrician who wants to feel like your work matters? Do you want to work with a team that treats you like family and who always has your back? We hope that this is the answer you are looking for! Download an application.
Why join the Wolff Electrical Services team?
- You get a flexible schedule and start time.
- You join a team that values learning before profit.
- You are not just an employee. You are a member of our pack.
- You align with a quickly growing company with expanding opportunities, so leadership potential is available.
- You get a CEO that personally wants to help you achieve your goals.
- You will love your job and how you help others.
- You enjoy a retirement plan and supplementary benefits.
- You get a company truck.
- You embrace technology.
Your Responsibilities as Part of the Family
- Install, inspect, maintain, and enhance electrical systems and components, including fuses, lights, and wiring
- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components
- Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, blueprints, and best-practice standards
- Test electrical systems and components to ensure proper functioning
- Complete required documentation of repairs and service information
- Ensure adequate inventory of necessary supplies and parts
- Calibrate equipment to provide specifications
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components
- Troubleshoot problems and make timely repairs
- Work at various locations, such as homes, businesses, and construction sites
Qualifications We Are Seeking
- Completion of an electrician apprenticeship program (necessary)
- Completion of an electrician program at a technical or trade school (preferred)
- Missouri Journeyman Electrician License
- 5 years of electrical experience
- Valid driver’s license in state of practice
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 pounds
- Ability to bend, climb, squat, reach, and kneel
- Comfortable reading and understanding electrical blueprints, schematics, and diagrams
- Working knowledge of electrical theory, and the associated principles, materials, and equipment
- Demonstrated ability to operate hand and power tools associated with electrical work
- Ability to calculate basic mathematical problems
- Willing to work overtime
- Enjoys solving problems and overcoming challenges
- Takes pride in his/her work and responsibility for quality
If the above sounds good to you, we would love to talk. Please submit your application. Once we receive it, we will contact you with the next steps.
We Specialize in…
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
702 E Pearce Blvd.
Wentzville, MO 63385
Get in touch